Suspended Permanent Magnet
MAGWELL suspended Electro and Permanent magnets are designed to remove both large and small types of tramp metal from product streams conveyed by belts. Usually, the removal of the tramp metal can be obtained for a lower cost than an electromagnet.
- Most effective for removal of tramp iron from
- Materials carried over conveyors.
- Robust industrial design
- Permanent Magnet- No power required
- Easy installation and maintained
- Manufactured to Customer specification
- Four rigid lift lugs for easy suspension, two turn buckle out of 4 lifting lugs.
- Turn buckle easy to tilt magnet .
- No Electrical Maintenance On Permanent Magnet
- Dust and rain protection
- Installation across the conveyor belt or
- over the discharge head pulley
- Recycling industry
- Coal industry
- Abrasive Industry
- Rubber Industry
- Paper & Pulp Industry
- Quarry industry
- Ceramic industry
- Petroleum Industry
- Animal Feed Industry
- Mobile Screens & Shredders v
- Cheque, Others
- Wooden packing
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
No:20/7, Kuttiyappan, 2nd street, Davidpuram, Kilpuck, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600010, India